Merrick Manor is a Mediterranean design development, about $ 150 million dollars in cost, located in the heart of Coral Gables, one of the most prestigious areas of Miami. With 10 floors and 227 residences, the most recent residential development of "The Astor Companies", is the first luxurious condominium that will be delivered in Coral Gables. Adjacent to the prestigious Merrick Park Shopping Center, and minutes walk from restaurants, bars and boutiques, as well as the famous Miracle Mile Avenue, Merrick Manor is a dream place for food and fashion lovers.
It is close to historical sites and cultural institutions such as the Biltmore Hotel, the Coral Gables Museum, the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, the Venetian Pool, and the Lowe Art Museum.
Other neighborhoods and nearby destinations are within approximately 10 minutes, and include: South Miami, Coconut Grove, Brickell, Key Biscayne and downtown Miami. It is also less than 10 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
In the heart of Coral Gables, Merrick Manor is one mile from the University of Miami, and less than one mile from the Coral Gables shopping district. High schools are also nearby
nationally ranked, such as Gulliver Academy, Riviera Day School and Coral Gables Senior High.
• Large double height lobby with magnificent architecture and finishes designed by Interiors designer bySteven G.
• State-of-the-art gym
• Private room for Club Room type with bar and kitchen
• Resort style pool with lounge chairs and barbecue area
• Exuberant landscaping designed by landscape architects Witkin Hults Design Group
• Elegant business center with computer-ready desks, large format TV / multimedia, presentation and conference call capabilities
• Animal friendly community
• Reception and concierge 24 hours
• Valet Parking service 24 hours
• Hurricane resistant windows and doors
• Four elegant high-speed elevators
• High speed Wi-Fi, Apple® TV and Music Connectivity in common areas
• AT & T U-verse or Comcast service available